Aloe Vera Gel 8 oz – from Organic Cold Pressed Aloe – Soothes and Hydrates Dry, Itchy, or Irritated Skin; great for Acne, Dandruff, Sunburn, Rashes – Brooklyn Botany

Aloe Vera Gel 8 oz – from Organic Cold Pressed Aloe – Soothes and Hydrates Dry, Itchy, or Irritated Skin; great for Acne, Dandruff, Sunburn, Rashes – Brooklyn Botany : Beauty

Usually described as nature's wonder plant, Aloe Vera has been used for thousands of years to heal and also soften skin. Aloe Vera is known for its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory residential or commercial properties and has a wide range of usages.

– Provides cooling relief for dry, scratchy, or inflamed skin.
– Soothes breakouts, agonizing sunburns, and also scratchy pest attacks.
– Clears up acne imperfections.
– Eliminates scratchy scalp and dandruff.
– Use as hair designing gel or leave in conditioner for stronger, shinier hair.
– Use as a moisturizer by itself or blend with oils to make your own custom formula.
– Use as aftershave or message waxing therapy to get rid of razor burn.
– Great for your animals also! Use to ease itchy spots or hairless places on canines as well as felines.

100% Natural: Our Aloe Vera isn't loaded with chemicals, as well as you can really feel the difference! Includes no included shade, scent, or alcohol. It's as close as it reaches breaking open the real Aloe fallen leave directly from the plant!

The thinner consistency penetrates skin rapidly, which indicates it's absorbing deep right into the skin where it can do one of the most healing. It takes place smoothly and also spreads out conveniently, leaving skin feeling silky and smooth. Includes 99.75% pure, cold-pressed Aloe Vera made from natural plants grown in the USA. The remaining 0.25% are natural chemicals required to maintain the item secure.